Entworld.net is legal & not responsible for any content that linked with another website. We don’t host any movie, video, Clips, etc. The Contain link from respected providers like (Google, Youtube, Megavideo, videomega, openload, Vidbull, vidto, Nosvideo, oklivetv. All of the [Movies, TV, Video] link/embed collected from third-party website/server that available to watch online. So any legal issues should be taken to the website that are hosting the movie/video, we are not affiliated with them.
If you believe that any of your exclusive rights have been violated in a manner that constitutes infringement, and that the allegedly infringing material is accessible on Entworld.net WEBSITES as an online service provider, you must notify our designated agent.
The law requires that to be valid, your claim of copyright infringement must be written and addressed to our agent (identified below) and must provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist our agent’s investigation of your claim.
Upon receipt of a valid claim (i.e., a claim in which all required information is substantially provided) Entworld.net will undertake to have the disputed material removed from public view.
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that material infringes your copyright interests, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution.